If you're considering booking with us, or just want more information, we're happy to answer all your questions and get you set up.
Niseko International Snowsports School (NISS)
- Cancellation of reservations made 15 days or more prior to the commencement date.
- Cancellation Between 14 days and 48 hours prior to the commencement of a booking. confirmed reservations that are cancelled/reduced will be levied a 20% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations/reductions of reservations made within 48 hours of the commencement date will be charged the full price of the original reservation.
- Cancellations/reductions of reservations made within 48 hours of the commencement date will only be refunded in the event of illness or injury whereby the guest must present a medical certificate from a local hospital or local physiotherapist stating the date the guest was incapacitated. the refund will be offered only to the guest whose name appears on the medical certificate.
Terms and conditions
- NISS lessons will operate regardless of weather conditions and lift operations. Compensation cannot be made for weather or operational conditions outside the control of NISS. In the case of inclement weather, the instructor will choose suitable terrain which may require travel by shuttle bus to other parts of the resort or remaining in flat, sheltered areas.
- NISS will not be held liable for any accidents that occur before, during or after the lesson.
- NISS lesson will not be extended or rescheduled due to the late arrival of the guest for any reason.
- Group Lessons commence at 10:00am at Hanazono. Guest arriving after 10:00am may not be able to join the group or reschedule their lesson.
- Lift passes are obligatory for all guests and are not included in the lesson price.
- Requests for particular instructors cannot be guaranteed. In the event that a requested instructor is not available, NISS reserves the right to allocate another instructor without providing notice to the guest
- NISS reserve the right to place guests into the group that best suits their ability level
- Muti day lesson packages must be taken on consecutive days. Guest will not be granted a rest day during this package and bedding configuration changes at additional charges. These additional services are subject to availability of the cleaning staff.
- Any damages that occur during your stay will be charged upon check out or up to 7 days after check out.
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.