If you're considering booking with us, or just want more information, we're happy to answer all your questions and get you set up.
Building Maintenance Supervisor
We are looking for a skilled maintenance worker to perform routine tasks such as repairs and maintenance of resort hotel and holiday accommodations. You will be responsible for undertaking simple repairs, or applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems to ensure facilities are tidy and functional. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience and solid technical knowledge. You must possess manual dexterity, physical stamina and be reliable together with a keen eye for details.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Routine maintenance and building care work
- Perform minor fixes and conduct maintenance tasks for the inside and outside of the property, electrical systems, IT & internet systems and boiler system, etc.
- Arrange for work to be undertaken by outsourced parties and co-ordinate as necessary.
- Planning and scheduling work as required
- Manage junior staff and direct them as required.
- Inspect and trouble shoot equipment and systems.
- Check functionality of safe systems.
- Prepare renovation/repair plans and proposals.
- Project coordination and communication.
- Emergency responses.
- Liaison with operation teams, tenants and other parties as required.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Fluency in Japanese and some English skills are required
- Japanese national or visa status permitting full-time work in Japan
- At least 3 years experience in management and maintenance of accommodation buildings
- Excel and Word, basic PC skills
- Excellent attention to details
- If the candidate is the holder of any of the following licenses it will be considered favorably: Large-sized Motor Vehicle License, Fire-prevention Manager, Chief Electricity Engineer License, Electrician License, Hazardous Materials Engineer License, Boiler Engineer
Benefits / Perks
- Salary 260,000-300,000 yen per month
- Paid statutory holidays
- As a Niseko Management Service employee, you would have access to complimentary or discounted services within the group. These include Vacation Niseko Accommodation, Ski Rentals, Ski School, Back-country tours, Summer Activities, Golf and more.
- Individual Seasonal Grand Hirafu lift pass
- Japanese Health Insurance and Pension according to the law.
- Commuting Allowance to and from your place of work, capped at 45,000JPY per month.
- Discretionary bonus paid annually
- Retirement plan
- Capped relocation allowance
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to send an e-mail with your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.