Front Desk Officer
NISEKO MANAGEMENT SERVICE
Position: Front Desk Officer
Contract Period: Full Time
This job involves providing support to guests staying at the condominiums and cottages managed and operated by our company.
During the summer season, many guests enjoy long vacations, bring their dogs, and have barbecues, creating a relaxed atmosphere.
In the winter, over 95% of our guests are foreigners, primarily Australians who come to ski, and more than half of the front desk staff during this season are non-Japanese, providing a unique opportunity to experience working in an international environment.
Additionally, we offer dog-friendly facilities and accommodations where staff can bring their dogs to work.
This is an ideal workplace for those who possess language skills and seek a friendly work environment.
As part of the front desk team, you will assist guests with transportation, check-ins, and any questions or requests they may have during their stay, working to ensure that their experience is as enjoyable as possible.
Standard Working Hours
(1)8 hours from 9:00 to 18:00 (60 minutes break)
(2)8 hours from 7:00 to 24:00 (60-minute break)
There is a slight variation during the busy season. There is basically no overtime work except during busy periods.
Front Desk Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Check-in and check-out of guests
- Handling phone calls and emails from guests
- Responding to requests and inquiries from guests and property owners during their stay
- Handling dogs at our dog-friendly facilities
- Driving guests during winter season transfers
- Conducting training for seasonal staff during winter season.
- We may need to ask for temporary help with housekeeping, maintenance, or snow removal.
- Enjoy customer service
- Love dogs (Dog-friendly workplace)
- Are interested in working in an international environment and are up for a challenge
- Have a valid Japanese driver's license (AT limited)
- Native or Business level English + daily conversational level Japanese
- We have facilities where you can bring your beloved dog to work with you.
- Commuting allowance to and from your home to work if further than 2km from work, capped at 45,000 yen per month.
- Individual Seasonal HANAZONO Grand Hirafu lift pass
- Discounts on a variety of products owned within the group: ski rentals, ski school, golf, etc.
- Paid statutory holidays after 6months of service according to the law.
- Full set of social insurance enrolment according to the law.
- Annual performance evaluation for incentive bonus and/or potential career advancement
- Retirement plan (After 10 years of service)
- Relocation allowance (Reimburse the actual expense up to 200,000JPY from outside of Hokkaido, up to 100,000JPY within Hokkaido)
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to send an e-mail with your resume and a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.