If you're considering booking with us, or just want more information, we're happy to answer all your questions and get you set up.
Front Desk and Concierge Manager
The Front Desk and Concierge Manager is charged with creating the best possible front of house team and the best customer experience in Niseko throughout our managed properties and our other customer touch points. The role involves a very strong focus on direct management of various teams to support the delivery of guest services and reception services all year round but with a strong focus in the winter.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide hands on management and support for the front of house and concierge teams.
- Identify problems and issues at the earliest possible moment and solve them.
- Lead the recruitment of new full-time and seasonal staff.
- Monitor performance of staff, provide feedback, coaching and training as required.
- Conduct performance reviews with relevant staff as necessary. Handle rostering, holiday, working hours and other related issues working closely with the General Manager and Assistant General Manager.
- The Front Desk and Concierge Manager shall work closely with all other departments as necessary and look to improve communication and processes on a continual basis.
- To ensure owners receive the very best of NMS service during their stay and benefit from NMS's ability to establish key relationships in the area.
General Manager, Assistant General Manager
Qualifications / Requirements
- Previous hotel management in a condominium hotel or hotel setting is essential.
- Experience and knowledge of operating in a highly seasonal environment.
- Native or fluent in business both English and Japanese.
- Be an excellent, flexible, inspirational and involved team player.
- Understand Vacation Niseko’s vision for customer service and be committed to its delivery.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate well across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide cross section of community stakeholders, as well as with those within the company.
- Ability to set priorities and work to deadlines with close attention to detail.
- Must be able to receive directives and ensure they are accurately and promptly followed through in the manner specified to their conclusion.
- Always be punctual and considerate of fellow work colleagues.
- Visa status permitting full-time work in Japan. Sponsorship available for the right applicant.
- Driving license essential.
Benefits / Perks
- Annual salary 4.2m Yen
- Paid statutory holidays
- As a Niseko Management Service employee, you would have access to complimentary or discounted services within the group. These include Vacation Niseko Accommodation, Ski Rentals, Ski School, Back-country tours, Summer Activities, Golf and more.
- Individual Seasonal Grand Hirafu lift pass
- Japanese Health Insurance and Pension according to the law.
- Commuting Allowance to and from your place of work, capped at 45,000JPY per month.
- Discretionary bonus paid annually
- Retirement plan
- Capped relocation allowance
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to send an e-mail with your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com.
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.