Guest Service Officer
The Guest Service Officer will be responsible to execute the sales strategy of selling guest services to our existing guests.
Guests will contact the Guest Service Officer via e-mail, through the website or via a phone call and the Guest Service Officer has to communicate effectively with the guest to ensure an excellent guest experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contact guests via e-mail or telephone, giving them more information on relevant services and providers and understand their needs to help make their stay and overall experience with Vacation Niseko an exceptional one.
- Answer guests questions regarding guest services via email or telephone.
- Maintenance of e-mail templates and associated documents used for communications between Vacation Niseko and the guests.
- Product development - help create new products and packages based on guest needs.
- Chasing guests for payments as required.
- Management of all guest service email accounts, ensuring exceptional service to guests across all these accounts.
- Guest Service promotion via targeted newsletter mailouts and special offers.
- Website content maintenance.
- Training of seasonal staff for Guest Services.
- Helping out the Sales team as necessary.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Eligible for a Japan work visa
- 2 years of experience as a sales staff for a travel agent
- Native English speaker or Fluent in business English – Mandarin or Japanese spoken a plus
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Willingness to share a passion for snow and a love for the Niseko resort
- A knack for sales and drive to increase performance
- Ability to learn a lot of information quickly
Benefits / Perks
- As a Vacation Niseko employee, the Reservations Officer would have discounts on Hanazono Guest Services: Ski Rentals, Ski School, Back-country tours
- Individual Seasonal Grand Hirafu lift pass
- Japanese Health Insurance and Pension according to the law.
- Overtime if worked above 40 hours a week
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to send an e-mail with your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com.
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.