If you're considering booking with us, or just want more information, we're happy to answer all your questions and get you set up.
HR and Finance Manager
This is a management position which requires a wide range of knowledge and experience in finance, human resources, and general affairs in the hotel industry. You will be involved in the establishment of a new company that operates a hotel business with more than 100 rooms together with a staff accommodation facility of 260 rooms. You will manage a small team to achieve the objectives of the department.
- Managing daily duties of hotel finance, HR and general affairs.
- Reporting monthly and annual financials to the parent company
- Managing the annual financial budget and monitoring performance
- Managing payroll for around 25 employees, including year-end income tax adjustments and other related documentation
- Assisting with the recruitment planning and acting as administrative backup during the recruitment process.
- Setting up and updating the legal documentation related to finance and HR.
General Manager and Hotel Manager
Qualifications / Requirements
- Experience in similar position or minimum of 3 years’ experience in finance and HR departments in the hotel industry
- Knowledge of Japanese finance and HR legal requirements
- Native level reading and writing of Japanese required with a high degree of English skill
- Skills and experience for handling accounting and payroll software, plus Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate with and manage others effectively
- Ability to set priorities and work to deadlines
- Possesses an eye for detail and able to keep errors to a minimum
- Visa status permitting full time work in Japan
Benefits / Perks
- Annual base salary: from 4.8m yen~5.4m yen
- Paid statutory holidays
- Access to complimentary or discounted services within the group. These include Accommodation, Ski Rentals, Ski School, Back-country tours, Summer Activities, Golf and more.
- Individual Seasonal Grand Hirafu lift pass
- Japanese Health Insurance and Pension according to the law.
- Commuting Allowance to and from your place of work, capped at 45,000JPY per month.
- Discretionary bonus paid annually
- Retirement plan
- Capped relocation allowance
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to send an e-mail with your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.