Owner Liaison Manager Job Description
As the Vacation Niseko (VN) Owner Liaison, you are the first point of contact for close to 100 owners and will operate as the primary point of contact for all matters specific to VN property owners. The role consists of building and maintaining, long-lasting VN property owner and VN customer relationships. The primary outcome is owner satisfaction. The position requires extensive contact with senior management, all VN departments and tradespeople. With this job you will be at the crossroads of all Vacation Niseko teams and as such you will have the opportunity to acquire a broad understanding of the business. Diplomacy, tact and a helpful, positive, professional presentation are required.
Vacation Niseko Operations Manager/General Manager
Main roles and responsibilities
- Contact owners by e-mail and phone as necessary.
- Maintain the state of all contracts between the owners and the Company.
- Manages regular communication with owners such as end-of-season reports and newsletters
- Oversees property upkeep, repairs and upgrades. Anticipates upcoming big-ticket expenses to communicate and set expectations early enough. Manage renovation projects as requested by the owners.
- Ensures that owner and related bookings are handled efficiently
- Assist with the management of Owners Associations such as preparing for Annual General Meetings and the related communication required.
- On behalf of the owners and the company, maintain relationships with real estate companies
- Asset management: Ready to communicate with owners about the performance of properties. Oversees property rental returns and generates statistics as necessary to communicate with the owner. Actively looks for mutually beneficial ways to increase owners returns such as energy saving policies etc.
- Eligible for a Japan work visa or any other Visa status permitting full-time work in Japan.
- At least 2 years in a management or supervisory position.
- Native English speaker or fluent in business English – Japanese or Mandarin a plus.
- Ability to absorb a lot of information quickly and learn on the job.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Very comfortable with Excel, Word and other Office suites.
- Ability to drive and license holder.
- A passion and love for Niseko and resort life.
- Excel in all areas as denoted in NHR’s and NMS’s “Core Competencies”. These define NHR’s and NMS’s most valued attributes, with experienced personnel expected to perform strongly in all key/headline areas and set an impressive example to other staff members.
- Be an excellent and involved team player. Always be punctual and considerate of fellow work colleagues.
- Understand VN’s vision for customer service and be committed to its delivery.
- Provide help, information and suggestions, attend meetings as necessary.
- Comply with all work procedures as set out in the various Company Policies and Procedure Manuals.
- Comply with the PCPD Corporate Responsibility Policy at all times.
- Conduct oneself with the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
- Promote and demonstrate safe work practices at all times.
- Yearly Gross Salary from 3.96m Yen (salary assessed according to experience)
- Paid statutory holidays
- As a Vacation Niseko employee, the Owner Liaison Manager will have discounts on Hanazono Guest Services: Ski Rentals, Ski School, Back-country tours,etc.
- Individual Seasonal Grand Hirafu lift pass
- Japanese Health Insurance and Pension according to the law.
- Discretionary bonus paid annually
If you are interested in applying to this role, please send a up to date resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com.