Setsu Niseko Reservations & Sales Officer
The Setsu Niseko Reservations & Sales Officer will be responsible for executing the sales strategy of selling accommodation and guest services to potential guests.
Guests will contact the Reservations Officer via e-mail, through our website, or via phone, and the Reservations Officer must communicate effectively with the guest to find the proper accommodation/guest services which fit their needs whilst ensuring an excellent guest experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The key tasks that are required of this person include:
- quoting and processing booking enquiries with guests via email and telephone
- updating and checking rates on OTA channels
- following up with the guest on outstanding matters
- monitoring the local market to help in the planning of future sales strategies
- handling agent and OTA bookings via email and telephone
- support with PMS system updates
- support of the sales and marketing personnel
- training of seasonal staff for Guest Services roles
- supporting the wider sales team as necessary
Reports to: Setsu Niseko Sales & Marketing Manager and Sales & Marketing Senior Manager
Qualifications / Requirements:
- 2 years experience as sales staff in the tourism industry
- must have a native level English language skill and business level Japanese language skill to communicate with all staff and guests within the group
- always be punctual and considerate of fellow colleagues
- passionate about the winter season and have a love of the outdoors
- self-motivated with a drive to improve business outcomes
- be a flexible and engaged team member
- ability to learn quickly and follow processes
- attention to detail is a must.
- must be able to receive directives and ensure they are accurately and promptly followed through to their conclusion in the manner specified
- visa status permitting full-time work in Japan - sponsorship is available for the right applicant
- a driver’s License is recommended to enable yourself in Niseko
- as an NMS employee, the Reservation Officer would have discounts on Hanazono Services: Ski Rentals, Ski School, Back-country tours, and Summer Activities
- individual Grand Hirafu/Hanazono Season lift pass
- Japanese Health Insurance and Pension according to the law.
- paid statutory holidays. 10days after 6 months of employment, 11 days after 1 year, and 6 months of employment.
- commuting Allowance to and from your home to work, capped at 45,000JPY per month
- discretionary Incentive bonus scheme
- retirement plan (After 10 years of service)
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to send an e-mail with your resume and a cover letter to: [email protected].
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.