Reservations Officer Job Description
The Reservations Officer will be responsible to execute the sales strategy of selling short-term stays to potential guests.
Guests will contact the Reservations Officer via e-mail, through the website or via a phone call and the Reservations Officer has to communicate effectively with the guest to find the proper accommodation which fits their needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contact guests via e-mail or telephone, giving them quotes for relevant accommodation and understand their needs to close the sales.
- Answer guests questions regarding accommodation via email or telephone.
- Maintenance of e-mail templates and associated documents used for communications between Vacation Niseko and the guests.
- Chasing guests for payments as required.
- Verification of bookings already in the system in order to detect potential input mistakes or mis communications.
- Work closely with the operations team to make sure that Vacation Niseko can deliver on the promises made by the Reservations Officer.
- Website content maintenance.
- Helping out the Marketing team as necessary.
Sales and Marketing Manager
Qualifications / Requirements
- Eligible for a Japan work visa
- 2 years of experience as a sales staff for a travel agent
- Native English speaker or Fluent in business English – Mandarin or Japanese spoken a plus
- Willingness to share a passion for snow and a love for the Niseko resort
- A knack for sales and drive to increase performance
- Ability to learn a lot of information quickly
Benefits / Perks
- As a Vacation Niseko employee, the Reservations Officer would have discounts on Hanazono Guest Services: Ski Rentals, Ski School, Back-country tours
- Individual Seasonal Grand Hirafu lift pass
- Japanese Health Insurance and Pension according to the law.
- Overtime if worked above 40 hours a week
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to send an e-mail with your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com.