If you're considering booking with us, or just want more information, we're happy to answer all your questions and get you set up.
35th Niseko Marathon Festival
The 35th Niseko Marathon Festival is now open for applications! This is one of the most beloved events for Niseko locals. Participants can enter as individuals or families! Join us for this fun autumn event!
- Event date: 17th September, 2017 (Sunday)
- Opening ceremony: 09:00 am
- Starting times for each course are listed below. Please be sure to arrive at the event grounds at least an hour before your race.
- Start and finish line: Niseko Town Athletics Field
- Prizes: Top 6 runners in each category. All participants will receive a commemorative Niseko Marathon T-Shirt, onsen coupons and other gifts.
- Participation fee:
- Adults & high school students – 3,500 yen
- High school students (fun run) - 3,000 yen
- Middle school students and below (fun run) - 2,000 JPY
- Elementary and middle school students – 2,000 yen
- Parent and child pair – 4,500 yen
- Application deadline: 31st July, 2017
- Application method:
- Online & smart phone applications can be made via RUNNET.
To make enquiries about the Niseko Marathon Festival or request an information pack please contact one of the following:
- Niseko Marathon Entry Centre: 011-622-1100
- Niseko Marathon Festival Committee: 0136-44-2034
|Starting Time||Race Courses||Groups|
|9:40||Half Marathon |
|Male||A||60 years and above|
|E||High school students ～29 years|
|Female||F||40 years old and above|
|G||High school students ～39 years|
|10:25||10km||Male||H||60 years and above|
|K||High School Students～39 years|
|Female||L||40 years and above|
|M||High school students ～39 years|
|11:10||3.5km||Male||N||Normal (Middle School and above)|
|O||Primary school students|
|Female||P||Normal (Middle School and above)|
|Q||Primary school students|
|Parents & Children||R||Elementary and younger|
|10:00||1km||Fun Run||S||No age and sex restriction|
*Please be sure to arrive at the event grounds at least an hour before your race.