If you're considering booking with us, or just want more information, we're happy to answer all your questions and get you set up.
HANAZONO Banked Slalom 2017
HANAZONO Banked Slalom will be held on March 19, 2017. The course will be set up in the Quarter Pipe and top half of the Main Park. Numerous big prizes from our awesome sponsors are up for grab!
- 2,000 JPY for online registration to be paid at the counter on the day of event.
- 2,500 JPY for walk-in entry on the day of event
- Lift ticket is not included in the entry fee. It can be purchased on the day of event.
How to enter: Online registration (recommended) or walk-in registration is available
- Online registration starts from February 18 (Saturday) - March 18, 2017 (Saturday).
- Registration closes closes on March 18, 2017 at 17:00 pm or when we reach 100 participants.
- We accept walk in on March 19th only if spots are still available.
- All entrants must be able to ski or snowboard in a controlled manner.
- Helmet is required. Helmet rental is available at 1,500 JPY.
- There is no age limits. However, minors (under 18 years old) are required to bring the signed agreement form if unaccompanied by parents
- Male snowboard
- Male ski
- Female snowboard and ski
|8:30～9:30||Registration at HANAZONO 308|
|9:30～10:30||Inspection and practice|
※The event may be shifted to the next day in case of bad weather.
If you need further information about the event, please call +81 (0) 136-21-6600.
Terms & Conditions：
- Entry fee is non-refundable
- Registration will be closed once the maximum capacity is reached without notice
- Parents' consent is required for entrants under 18. Participant is required to bring the signed agreement form if unaccompanied by parents
- Sports insurance is required to enter the event
- Helmets are required for all entrants (rental cost \1,500)
- Competition schedule and method are subjected to change