Hokkaido Triathlon 2017
The aim of HOKKAIDO TRIATHLON is to bring people together. Swimming in clear water of Lake Toya, riding through scenery you've dreamed about, and running in fresh air alongside the beautiful lake. Time isn't everything. Take a pause, enjoy the scenery and the community.
- Saturday, 19 August 2017 - Sunday, 20 August 2017
- Sunday, 20 August 2017
- Lake Toya & Mt.Yotei Area (Toya Town, Sobetsu Town, Toyoura Town, Makkari Village, Rusutsu Village, Kimobetsu Town, Kyogoku Town)
- Swim : 2.0km
- Bike : 138.1km
- Run : 21.9km
- Total Distance 162km
- Maximum capacity: 350 entrants
- Is in good health condition and will listen to any and all instructions from Race organizer.
- Can respect traffic rules and regulation.
- Registered member of Japan Triathlon Union for 2017.
- Can participate Race Briefing, to be held afternoon 19 August.
Entry: ONLY online registration is accepted. Please click here to proceed.
Please don't hesitate to contact HOKKAIDO TRIATHLON if you have any questions.