If you're considering booking with us, or just want more information, we're happy to answer all your questions and get you set up.
For the ten consecutive years, Niseko Halloween has brought fun to children and adults during this candies festival! Niseko Halloween will be held at Niseko Stone Storehouses (5 minutes walk from Niseko Station) on 8th October, 2017. Together with delicious local gourmet, costume contest, lucky draw and many activities, it is promised to be a fun-packed day for everyone!
- Date: Sunday, 8th October
- Registration Time: 10:00 ~ 11:30
- Time: 10:00 ~ 15:00
- Entrancee fee: 500 JPY per person
- For more details, please check the Niseko Halloween Facebook page.
- Please register directly at Niseko Town Center (Chou-min Center) between 9:30 - 11:30 am on the day of event.
- Event is limited to 300 guests and it is on first-come-first-serve basis.
- You may contact Hokkaido International School at 0136-55-5252 if you have further inquiries.
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.