Niseko Hirafu Summer Gondola 2020
Enjoy one of the best views in Hokkaido atop Mt Niseko Annupuri by catching the Summer Gondola. You can view Mt Yotei in all its glory without having to hike - it's a great activity to do with your partner or family, and take some incredible photos! You can also relax in the outdoor lounge 'Niseko Siesta' area and sip on a fresh soda from the Ace Hill Rest House.
Summer Gondola Details
- Operating period: July 11 (Saturday) to September 22 (Tuesday) 2020
- Hours: 9:00 to 16:00 (August 9 to 16 - 8:30 to 16:00)
- Round trip rates: Adult 1,200 yen, Elementary school student 600 yen, Pet 300 yen
- One way rates: Adult 800 yen, Elementary school student 400 yen, Pet 300 yen
Niseko Siesta Details
- Business period: July 11 Sunday to Saturday, September 22, 2020
- Hours: 9:00 to 16:00 (8:30 to 16:00 from August 9 to 16)
- Price: Free (Summer gondola usage fee will be charged)
Ace Hill Rest House
- Business period: July 11 (Sat)-September 22 (Tue)
- Business hours: 9:30-16:00
- *Closed during summer gondola suspension.
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.