If you're considering booking with us, or just want more information, we're happy to answer all your questions and get you set up.
Summer Seasonal School in Hokkaido 2017
Hokkaido International School is pleased to welcome you to the upcoming HIS Summer School 2017! This English-medium program runs for four weeks starting in mid-June.
WHEN: June 19 - July 14, 2017
- Preschool (years 3 - 5) meet from 9:00-15:00
- Elementary (grades 1 - 5) meet from 9:00-15:00
- Junior and Senior High School (grades 6 -12) meet from 9:00-12:00
- Students who are ready for English medium instruction are welcomed locally and from afar (both in and outside Japan*), to join current and prospective students at Hokkaido International School.
*Please note there are no boarding services available - students must find their own lodging.
- Tuition is ¥50,000 for the 4-week program. Pro-rates are available for participation in one-week increments - please see below for details. Non-HIS students must also enroll in insurance (¥2,000), regardless of length of participation.
- Cost-per-week for 4 weeks = ¥12,500 (x 4 weeks) = ¥50,000 for the program fee (+ ¥2,000 for insurance).
- Cost-per-week for 3 weeks = ¥15,000 (x 3 weeks) = ¥45,000 for the program fee (+ ¥2,000 for insurance).
- Cost-per-week for 2 weeks = ¥17,500 (x 2 weeks) = ¥35,000 for the program fee (+ ¥2,000 for insurance).
- Cost-per-week for 1 week = ¥20,000 (x 1 weeks) = ¥20,000 for the program fee (+ ¥2,000 for insurance).
- The main campus of Hokkaido International School, located 5 minutes walking distance from Sumikawa subway station in Sapporo, Japan.