Summer Seasonal School in Hokkaido 2017
Hokkaido International School is pleased to welcome you to the upcoming HIS Summer School 2017! This English-medium program runs for four weeks starting in mid-June.
WHEN: June 19 - July 14, 2017
- Preschool (years 3 - 5) meet from 9:00-15:00
- Elementary (grades 1 - 5) meet from 9:00-15:00
- Junior and Senior High School (grades 6 -12) meet from 9:00-12:00
- Students who are ready for English medium instruction are welcomed locally and from afar (both in and outside Japan*), to join current and prospective students at Hokkaido International School.
*Please note there are no boarding services available - students must find their own lodging.
- Tuition is ¥50,000 for the 4-week program. Pro-rates are available for participation in one-week increments - please see below for details. Non-HIS students must also enroll in insurance (¥2,000), regardless of length of participation.
- Cost-per-week for 4 weeks = ¥12,500 (x 4 weeks) = ¥50,000 for the program fee (+ ¥2,000 for insurance).
- Cost-per-week for 3 weeks = ¥15,000 (x 3 weeks) = ¥45,000 for the program fee (+ ¥2,000 for insurance).
- Cost-per-week for 2 weeks = ¥17,500 (x 2 weeks) = ¥35,000 for the program fee (+ ¥2,000 for insurance).
- Cost-per-week for 1 week = ¥20,000 (x 1 weeks) = ¥20,000 for the program fee (+ ¥2,000 for insurance).
- The main campus of Hokkaido International School, located 5 minutes walking distance from Sumikawa subway station in Sapporo, Japan.
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.