If you're considering booking with us, or just want more information, we're happy to answer all your questions and get you set up.
Restaurants - Terms and Conditions
OUR RESTAURANT BOOKING SERVICE
We understand that dining is an integral part of the Niseko experience. However, due to Niseko’s growth over the last few years, we now find that the restaurants are not able to handle the high demand in a fluid manner. Due to the traditionally small size of Japanese restaurants, restaurant growth in the village has not kept pace with the increased demand and cultural differences between guests and the restaurants themselves. According to our experience, less than 10% of guests staying during peak seasons manage to book the restaurant of their first choice due to the reasons mentioned above.
Please kindly keep in mind the following restrictions:
Vacation Niseko will not be liable for any penalty associated with restaurant bookings performed by Vacation Niseko staff on behalf of guests.
No-show fees, last minute modification fees charged by restaurants will be charged to the guests on check-out or earlier.
Booking a restaurant on the day of your arrival increases the risk of no-show. Restaurants would still charge cancellation fees even if the no-show is following a delay caused by transportation problems, bad weather or any other reason.
Restaurants may still charge a cancellation fee in the case a guest falls sick, gets injured or any other reason preventing them from honouring the restaurant booking.
Please allow enough time for Vacation Niseko staff to contact the restaurant in the case of a cancellation or modification of your booking. We require at least three business days before any cancellation fees would be levied by the restaurant.
- The restaurant is strictly non-smoking between 6PM and 9PM
- The restaurant requires you to be on time: They will give away your table if you are 5 minutes late.
- They limit the time allowed to each group to two hours and would ask you to leave after this time.
- There is no cancellation fee if you fail to arrive on time
- They require to know at the time of reservation if you require child seat, or if there are any vegetarians in your group
- They have two seating times: 18:30 and 20:00
- For reservation they would require you to fill a dedicated form
- They require you to write on the form your credit card number (including the security code). We cannot guarantee the safety of their mail server, so if you are worried about safety we advise you to book another restaurant or to inform them of your credit card number by phone or by fax.
Free cancellation up to 5 days prior to the reservation
Fee of JPY 4,000 per person will be charged if reservation is canceled within the 5 days leading up to the reservation
Fee of JPY 4,000 per person will be charged and your table given away if you do not show up within 15 minutes of your reservation
Please note you will need to vacate your table within 2 hours from your reservation
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.