If you're considering booking with us, or just want more information, we're happy to answer all your questions and get you set up.
Book risk-free: Postpone your stay to next WinterExpires Apr 27, 2021
Book with confidence - postpone your stay to next Winter if you can't travel due to COVID-19
Locking in a holiday for the future may seem a little risky with COVID-19 being as unpredictable as ever. That's why we're offering free postponements for all bookings in Vacation Niseko managed properties (excluding Aspect - click here for its cancellation policy) with only 30 days notice required.
If can't travel due to COVID-19, give Vacation Niseko notice 30 days or more in advance of your scheduled arrival date, and we will hold your payments safe and sound to use by April 26th, 2022.
|August 7th, 2020 - 30 days prior to arrival in Niseko||0% of total booking cost|
|Within 30 days of arrival in Niseko||100% of total booking cost|
All of our terms and conditions can be found here - be sure to read over them before placing your booking, and take out appropriate travel insurance just in case!
Please kindly note Vacation Niseko will not reimburse last-minute cancellations relating to COVID-19 for Winter 20/21
Due to bookings for 20/21 Winter opening after the widespread knowledge of COVID-19, we expect all guests to make decisions on booking their holiday with their safety and our policies in mind: if you believe you may have to cancel your booking within 60 days of arrival or postpone your booking within 30 days of arrival due reasons such as [but not limited to] to travel restrictions, health concerns or not being able to abide by quarantine rules after returning home, we will not be able to reimburse any losses by doing so.
We hope guests will be careful with committing to international travel in our 'post COVID-19' world, and as such do not see it appropriate to adjust any policies or make exceptions to such policies after a booking is confirmed.
It is the responsibility of our guests to be up-to-date on our cancellation policies, to treat them as absolute and to book with the expectation that if a cancellation does not meet the criteria of our 'free cancellation' policy, it will not be offered.
- *Postponements are offered for bookings in Vacation Niseko managed properties (excluding Aspect - click here for its cancellation policy). Bookings in non managed properties are subject to the cancellation policies of their individual management companies. To see which category your chosen property falls into, please click HERE.
- Postponements must be received by 11:59pm 30 days prior to arrival in Niseko to be penalty-free (eg. if you are arriving on December 30th, 2020, we must receive your request for postponement by 11:59pm on November 30th, 2020).
- Any request for postponement must be made in writing (email) and reconfirmed in writing by Vacation Niseko.
- From September 1st, 2020, all accommodation deposit and balance payments are non-refundable once made.
- Bookings that are postponed to 21/22 are subject to availability.
- Once postponed, bookings are valid for Winter 20/21, Summer 2021 and Winter 21/22 (ie guests must check-out before 27th April 2022.)
- Any discounts and/or rates that applied when the 19/20 or 20/21 booking was originally made will be forfeited, and the new booking will be subject to applicable discounts and rates at the time of rebooking.
- If the value of the new booking is greater than the full credit value; the difference in value is due 60 days prior to the new check-in date.
- If the value of the new booking is lower than the full credit value; a credit voucher for the difference will be provided which can be used towards extras like transfers, lift passes, lessons etc.
- Credits that result from a postponement are non-refundable, non-transferable and will expire on check-out.
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.