If you're considering booking with us, or just want more information, we're happy to answer all your questions and get you set up.
Kiranoyu Onsen packageExpires Nov 22, 2018 Offer has expired, check Special Offers for recent promotions
Take advantage of our special-made onsen package to enjoy the traditional Kiranoyu Onsen and beautiful modern accommodation in Niseko. Located in Niseko-cho, Kiranoyu Onsen is about 15 minutes away by car from Hirafu Village. It is a popular and well-loved by Niseko locals.
Accommodation Rates（per person）（rates vary depending on the accommodation）
|when used by 2 people||11,450JPY～|
when used by 4 people
when used by 6 people
when used by 8 people
when used by 10 people
- A hot spring that is well-loved by locals. You can enjoy the onsen while meeting other locals!
- Private onen is available with reservation in advance.
- There are shops in the onsen selling local sake and other fresh produce. Bring back a bottle of tasty sake to enjoy in your apartment after onsen!
Kiranoyu Onsen Regular day-off：2nd and 4th Wednesday (opens everyday from August to October)
Kiranoyu Onsen Opening hours：10：00～21：30 (last enter 21:00)
Recommended Restaurants and Shops near Kiranoyu Onsen
There are numerous delicious restaurants and special shops on the way from Hirafu to Kiranoyu Onsen. Remember to stop by them to enjoy the true Niseko!
- La Villa Lupicia (Bakery / Sweets) Lupicia consists of a cafe and shop that supplies food made with local ingredients. Here you can also find limited-edition tea packs are that are sold in Niseko only, which is perfect for souvenir!
- Milk Kobo A must-see among many visitors, Niseko Milk Kobo is sure to please children and young-at-heart grown-ups. The farm located next door is producing the milk that is used to make the delicious cheese tarts and choux à la crème (cream puffs), inspired by classics of the French patisserie heritage.
- Niseko View Plaza Michinoeki in Niseko. Offering only the freshest produce from Niseko’s local farms, it is the perfect place to get your ingredients to prepare the dinner in your own apartment.
- Suttu Kara Enjoy delicious seafood at a local Izakaya. Here you can find a wide variety of dishes made by fresh seafood supplied from the nearby fishing port Suttu Town.
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.