If you're considering booking with us, or just want more information, we're happy to answer all your questions and get you set up.
Winter Cancellation: Cancel Free or PostponeExpires Aug 31, 2020 Offer has expired, check Special Offers for recent promotions
Book with confidence - cancel FREE before September 1st, 2020 or postpone your stay
Locking in a holiday for the future may seem a little risky with COVID-19 being as unpredictable as ever. That's why we're offering free cancellation for all bookings in Vacation Niseko managed properties before September 1st, 2020 (excluding Aspect - click here for its cancellation policy).
You can book with confidence - if you need to cancel or make adjustments before September 1st, we will refund your deposit or waive any amendment fees!
Alternatively, you can postpone your stay to 21/22 Winter up to 30 days before your arrival. For those with new bookings made for the 20/21 season, you may also receive a 10,000JPY credit to use towards extras like transfers, lift passes, rentals etc if you choose to postpone rather than cancel your stay before September 1st.*
|March 19th - August 31st, 2020||0% of total booking cost|
|September 1st, 2020 - 60 days prior to arrival in Niseko||20% of total booking cost|
|Within 60 days of arrival in Niseko||100% of total booking cost|
|August 7th, 2020 - 30 days prior to arrival in Niseko||0% of total booking cost|
|Within 30 days of arrival in Niseko||100% of total booking cost|
All of our terms and conditions can be found here - be sure to read over them before placing your booking, and take out appropriate travel insurance just in case!
Please kindly note Vacation Niseko will not reimburse last-minute cancellations relating to COVID-19 for Winter 20/21
Due to bookings for 20/21 Winter opening after the widespread knowledge of COVID-19, we expect all guests to make decisions on booking their holiday with their safety and our policies in mind: if you believe you may have to cancel your booking within 60 days of arrival or postpone your booking within 30 days of arrival due reasons such as [but not limited to] to travel restrictions, health concerns or not being able to abide by quarantine rules after returning home, we will not be able to reimburse any losses by doing so.
We hope guests will be careful with committing to international travel in our 'post COVID-19' world, and as such do not see it appropriate to adjust any policies or make exceptions to such policies after a booking is confirmed.
It is the responsibility of our guests to be up-to-date on our cancellation policies, to treat them as absolute and to book with the expectation that if a cancellation does not meet the criteria of our 'free cancellation' policy, it will not be offered.
- *Free cancellation and postponements are offered for bookings in Vacation Niseko managed properties (excluding Aspect - click here for its cancellation policy). Bookings in non managed properties are subject to the cancellation policies of their individual management companies. To see which category your chosen property falls into, please click HERE.
- Cancellations must be received by 11:59pm on August 31st, 2020 [JST] to be penalty-free. Postponements must be received by 11:59pm 30 days prior to arrival in Niseko to be penalty-free (eg. if you are arriving on December 30th, 2020, we must receive your request for postponement by 11:59pm on November 30th, 2020).
- For those with new bookings made for the 20/21 season, postponements received after 11:59pm on August 31st, 2020 [JST] may not receive the 10,000JPY credit.
- Any request for cancellation or postponement must be made in writing (email) and reconfirmed in writing by Vacation Niseko.
- From September 1st, 2020, all accommodation deposit and balance payments are non-refundable once made.
- Bookings that are postponed to 21/22 are subject to availability.
- Once postponed, bookings are valid for Winter 20/21, Summer 2021 and Winter 21/22 (ie guests must check-out before 27th April 2022.)
- Any discounts and/or rates that applied when the 19/20 or 20/21 booking was originally made will be forfeited, and the new booking will be subject to applicable discounts and rates at the time of rebooking.
- If the value of the new booking is greater than the full credit value; the difference in value is due 60 days prior to the new check-in date.
- If the value of the new booking is lower than the full credit value; a credit voucher for the difference will be provided which can be used towards extras like transfers, lift passes, lessons etc.
- Credits that result from a postponement are non-refundable, non-transferable and will expire on check-out.
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.