Front Desk Officer Job Description
The Front Desk officer will be the at the forefront of guest interaction, being the person responsible for the actual experience of the guests coming to stay in properties managed by Vacation Niseko.
This role is tailored for people who are willing to share their passion for the snow and for this resort and want to participate in creating great memories for our guests.
Vacation Niseko Operations Manager/General Manager
Main roles and responsibilities
- Welcoming guests in the hotel, proceeding with necessary checks and administrative requirements
- Answering questions of in-house guests
- Manage incoming booking requests from online travel agents (expedia, booking.com, …)
- Prepare next season logistics during shoulder seasons (spring and autumn): revise guest facing documents
- Manage content of room manual and recommendation guide (e.g. restaurants in the vicinity, …)
- Helps with initial and ongoing training of seasonal staff
- Manages key inventory
- Handling customer complaints and queries
- In exceptional cases you can be asked to help housekeeping staff on extremely busy days
- Eligible for a Japan work visa or any other Visa status permitting full-time work in Japan.
- Native English speaker or fluent in business English – Japanese strongly recommended and Mandarin a plus.
- Ability to absorb a lot of information quickly and learn on the job.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Comfortable with Excel, Word and other Office suites.
- Ability to drive and license holder.
- A passion and love for Niseko and resort life.
- Excel in all areas as denoted in NHR’s and NMS’s “Core Competencies”. These define NHR’s and NMS’s most valued attributes, with experienced personnel expected to perform strongly in all key/headline areas and set an impressive example to other staff members.
- Be an excellent and involved team player. Always be punctual and considerate of fellow work colleagues.
- Understand VN’s vision for customer service and be committed to its delivery.
- Provide help, information and suggestions, attend meetings as necessary.
- Comply with all work procedures as set out in the various Company Policies and Procedure Manuals.
- Comply with the PCPD Corporate Responsibility Policy at all times.
- Conduct oneself with the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
- Promote and demonstrate safe work practices at all times.
Benefits / perks
- Paid statutory holidays
- As a Niseko Management Service employee, you would have access to complimentary or discounted services within the group. These include Vacation Niseko Accommodation, Ski Rentals, Ski School, Back-country tours, Summer Activities, Golf and more.
- Individual Seasonal Grand Hirafu lift pass
- Japanese Health Insurance and Pension according to the law.
- Commuting Allowance to and from your place of work, capped at 45,000JPY per month.
- Discretionary bonus paid annually
- Retirement plan
- Capped relocation allowance
If you are interested in applying to this role, please send a up to date resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com.
バケーションニセコゲストカード - ニセコの旅をさらに充実したものに！カードの提示で、エリア内の様々なお店から割引価格や特典をゲット！