Guest Services Officer
Guest Services Officer
The Vacation Niseko Guest Services Officer will support our existing Front Desk team and help create memorable experiences for our guests.
Guests will contact the Guest Services Officer by phone, email or in-person and the Guest Services Officer must communicate effectively with the guest to find the proper guest services which fit their needs whilst ensuring an excellent guest experience.
Standard working hours
- Contract Term: Seasonal
- Working hours: 8 hours of work between 07:00 and 22:00, 32 to 40 hours per week (4 to 5 days per week)
- Contract period: 1st Dec 2022 to 28th Feb (possibly extend to 31st Mar 2023)
- Compensation: JPY 1300 / hourly
Responsibilities and duties
- Full knowledge of all Vacation Niseko winter services, activities, and accommodations
- Recommending, booking and confirmation of winter services and activities
- Efficiently handling customer questions and requests on the phone and in person
- Checking emails and promptly replying to the customers
- Performing guest check ins/outs for both Japanese and international guests
- Performing property checks both pre and post guest arrival
- Communication with Reservations and maintenance teams
Qualifications / Requirements
- Previous experience as front desk or guest service staff in the tourism industry
- Must have native-level English language skills and basic Japanese language skills (preferred)
- Computer operating skills - Microsoft Office Suite (essential)
- Always be punctual and considerate of fellow colleagues
- Passionate about the winter season and have a love of the outdoors
- Be a flexible and engaged team member
- Ability to learn quickly and follow processes
- Attention to detail is a must
- Visa status permitting full-time work in Japan - sponsorship is available for the right applicant
- A driver’s license is recommended to enable yourself in Niseko
- Transport Reimbursement of up to ¥100,000 for Overseas Candidates and ¥30,000 for
- Domestic Candidates after completion of contract
- Subsidized staff accommodation close to Hirafu area
- Commuting allowance to and from your home to work if further than 2km from work, capped at 45,000 yen per month
- Individual seasonal HANAZONO Grand Hirafu lift pass
- Discounts on a variety of products owned within the group companies: ski rentals, ski school, golf, accommodation stay, etc
- Full set of social insurance enrolment according to the law
Who we are?
Vacation Niseko (Niseko Management Services) manages a wide variety of properties in the Niseko resort area. From large condominiums near the Hirafu Gondola to boutique chalets on the Hirafu escarpment.
With many years of experience and a tight connection to an array of vendors and service providers, we offer one of the best Niseko experiences on the market.
We are currently recruiting for a Guest Services Officer for the 2022-2023 winter season. Applications are open. Click the link below if you are interested in joining our team!
Thank you for your interest in joining us!
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.