Japan’s first multi-stage dual-cable zipline park, Hanazono’s new zipline park will boast a total of 2,591 meters of ziplines & features the longest zipline in Asia: the Mach 3. At 1,700 meters, this zipline will take riders up to 110kph through the scenic Hokkaido wilderness.
Full Package (MACH 1~3)
Adult ¥15,000 / Child ¥12,000
MACH 3 Only
Adult ¥9,800 / Child ¥9,800
|Dates of operation:||April 29th- October 15th, 2023|
|Duration:||Around 2 hours (for full package)|
|Starting Times:||9:30, 10:30, 11:30, 12:30. 13:30, 14:30, 15:30|
|Check in location:||Activities desk at Resort Center Hanazono 308. Meet 15 minutes before start time.|
|Adult||Age 15 and up / Weight limit max105kg|
|Child||Age 6 - 14 / Height Min120cm / Weight Limit Min30 - Max105kg|
What to wear
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- No heels or sandals.
- Eye protection or sunglasses is required. Free eye wear rental is available. (Sunglasses can be purchased in resort)
- Due to the high speeds it is recommended not to wear skirts, dresses or overly loose clothing and to tie up hair.
What to bring
- Small shoulder bags that can be secured in front of body are permitted.
- Smart phone, cameras and drinks permitted on tour. However must be stored during zipline.
- Items lost during zipline are unrecoverable.
- Lockers are available in Resort Center Hanazono 308.
- Filming by using hand mounts are permitted all time. Without using hand mounts not permitted while zipline.
- Rental action camera with hand mounts available at cost of ¥3,800 per unit on limited quantity. *Advanced booking not available *Your own Micro SD is required (Available for purchase at Niseko Sports)
- Hand Mount only is also available to rent at cost of ￥1,100 per unit.
Getting Fitted Out
Helmet and Harness set will be secured by your guide. We recommend that you are well covered as you hit the speed in the air!
Provided by Hanazono for your safety.
- HARNESS set
Provided by Hanazono. Staff will secure it for you.
- Only allowed bags are small bags that can be slung over the shoulder and secured at the front (and can be zipped).
- Each tour operates with Minimum 1 / Maximum 8 person
- Tour may be suspended due to weather condition without prior notification.
- Please go to the bathroom at the reception before the tour starts.
Looking to find out more information on this or would like help booking? We provide booking services to all guests staying with Vacation Niseko.Contact us Today
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.