Weiss Powder Cat Skiing
If you are looking for fresh tracks and the mountain just for you and your friends, Niseko Weiss Powder Cats is your answer! It provides cat-assisted ski and snowboard adventures on our own private mountain. A maximum of 12 guests per day guarantees line after line of fresh tracks without queueing for lifts or hiking. Enjoy spectacular views & specially prepared lunch at Somoza.
Our guides accompany the tour to provide advice on the best spots on the mountain and ensure your safety throughout the day. They'll even photograph your best turns, with the images available online for you to access!
|Tour||Pricing||Minimum participant||Maximum participant|
|Private Tour||¥770,000 per group||1||12|
|Group Tour||¥110,000 per person||7*||12|
|7:00am - 7:50am||Pick-up service from your accommodation in the Niseko area|
|8:00-8:30 am||Registration and safety briefing at HANAZONO 308|
|Provide safety gear, beacon training, explain backcountry awareness, transport to Mt. Weiss|
|9:00 - 1:15 am||Morning CAT session|
|6-7 runs depending on the conditions|
|1:30 am -2:30 pm||Lunch at the Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono|
|3:00 pm||Finish tour and drop-off gear at Hanazono and return to your accommodation in Niseko area|
- Price includes safety equipment, transportation, snacks at the mountain, and lunch at Somoza.
- Snacks and water provided on the tour (allergies may be able tp be catered for)
- Photographs of the day available for download
- Children are required to be a minimum of 12 years of age and meet the minimum ability level to participate.
- Guests ages 12-15 need an accompanying guardian
- Guests ages 16-19 need a written waiver from a guardian
What to Bring:
- Powder skis or powder board. Ski poles with powder baskets are also strongly recommended
- Additional layer/garments
- Face mask and/or neck warmer
- Warm and well-fitting gloves
- Helmet and goggles
- Nice to have - GoPro or Sportscam
Looking to find out more information on this or would like help booking? We provide booking services to all guests staying with Vacation Niseko.Contact us Today
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.