If you're considering booking with us, or just want more information, we're happy to answer all your questions and get you set up.
Terms and Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions
You accept the terms and conditions below in full when you pay the deposit.
Your Vacation Niseko pre-arrival documents will be sent to you 14 days prior to arrival by email. Please read them carefully as they contain all the information required to ensure a smooth and enjoyable holiday.
Please also feel free to call us on +81(0)136 21 2500 if you have any questions or check out our FAQ
- All enquiries are sent to us via email. Once we have confirmed your desired accommodation and received credit card details we will proceed to confirm your booking. Your accommodation booking is secured once we have verified the payment of your deposit.
- Shortly after payment has been processed you will receive a booking confirmation confirming that your accommodation has been secured.
- Every accommodation have a set maximum occupancy number. The price of the accommodation is determined by both the number and ages of the guests and as noted on the booking confirmation page. Changes to the number of and/or the ages of guests may change the sell price.
- If the number of guests of any age exceed the number noted on your booking confirmation, Vacation Niseko retains the right to deny access to the apartment/property for any or all of your party without refund. Alternate accommodation will need to be secured or extra charges applied, to be decided by Vacation Niseko upon consideration of the property and its capacity. Guests of any ages count toward the maximum occupancy limit. Please contact your Vacation Niseko booking representative if you have any concerns.
- The booking is valid for the selected accommodation only. Balance transfers, change of rooms, change of properties, etc. can't be guaranteed and is at the sole discretion of Vacation Niseko.
- Taxes & surcharges are included in the prices quoted and can be subject to change without notice.
- Customers are responsible for any bank transfer fees incurred.
- Unless otherwise stated, bookings are confirmed upon receipt of a non-refundable 20% deposit payable at the time of booking by credit card or bank transfer. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to your arrival date and is non-refundable after payment has been made.
Accommodation Final Payments
- Final payment is due no later than 60 days prior to arrival. We can either deduct the final payment from the credit card on file or you can contact us to give us an alternative credit card to proceed with the final payment. The final payment is non-refundable.
- If your accommodation booking is made less than 60 days prior to your arrival, immediate full payment is required. This payment is non-refundable.
Cancellation Policy – Accommodation
- If canceling more than 60 days prior to arrival the 20% deposit payment will be forfeited in addition to any transaction and amendment fees, unless otherwise stated.
- If canceling within 60 days of arrival a cancellation penalty of 100% of the total invoice will be incurred in addition to any transaction and amendment fees.
- In the case the cancellation or modification to any accommodation booking is due to health reasons, flight delays, or any other reasons the deposits and final payments are non-refundable.
- If any aspect of your flight details change for any reason the onus of any cancellation is that of the customer. Travel insurance is recommended and we advise all guest to arrange travel insurance before their Niseko vacation. Please makes sure the insurance covers skiing as this is not always included in all policies.
- An amendment fee will be charged if changes are made to bookings inside of 10 days prior to arrival. Eg.: bedding configuration amendments, etc. Changes inside of 10 days can lead to booking disappointment and a bad customer experience.
- Modifications to a confirmed booking that incurs a lower price (e.g. change of Check-in or Check-out date, change of room, etc) will see the difference in deposit or final payment value forfeited. Any modification request can't be guaranteed.
Guest Service Booking
- Any Guest Services added to your booking 60 days prior to your arrival date require a deposit of 20%. The final payment of the Guest Services is required 60 days prior to your arrival.
- Any Guest Services added to your booking less than 60 days prior to your arrival date require immediate full payment.
Cancellation Policy – Guest Services
- Cancellations and amendments of Guest Services extras booked on your behalf may incur charges. Please make sure you check each products' terms and conditions and get in touch with our team should you have any questions.
- Any amendments of our services made less than 10 days prior to your arrival will be treated as a non-refundable cancellation.
- Deposits or final payments relating to Guest Services that could not be used due to health reasons, flight delays, or other reasons are not refundable.
- If any aspect of your flight details change for any reason, it is the responsibility of the customer. Travel insurance is recommended.
- Bedding arrangements need to be confirmed 10 days prior to arrival or may be subject to an amendment fee of 3,000 JPY.
- We can arrange additional cleaning services and bedding configuration changes at additional charges. These additional services are subject to availability of the cleaning staff.
- Any damages that occur during your stay will be charged upon check out or up to 7 days after check out.
- All Vacation Niseko properties and rooms that are directly managed by Vacation Niseko are non smoking.
- Pets are prohibited in all Vacation Niseko properties.
- Spikes and shoes are prohibited in all Vacation Niseko properties.
- In the event that any of the above policies are broken Vacation Niseko reserves the right to ask you and your group to leave the accommodation. In this situation a refund will not be issued and any additional cleaning or repairs will be charged in full. These charges will also be levied by any further costs incurred moving later guests affected by the damages to an alternative accommodation.
Respect for NeighboUrs
- We expect all our guests to be courteous, respect Japanese customs, and be mindful of their neighbours.
- By paying your accommodation deposit you have agreed to our booking terms and conditions.
We wish you a memorable vacation in Niseko with Vacation Niseko!
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.