If you're considering booking with us, or just want more information, we're happy to answer all your questions and get you set up.
Terms and Conditions
- Accommodation Terms & Conditions
- Guest Service Terms & Conditions
- Cleaning Policy
- Accommodation House Rules
- Respect for Neighbours
Booking Terms and Conditions
You accept the terms and conditions below in full when you pay the deposit.
Your Vacation Niseko pre-arrival documents will be sent to you 14 days prior to arrival by email. Please read them carefully as they contain all the information required to ensure a smooth and enjoyable holiday.
Please also feel free to call us on +81(0)136 21 2500 if you have any questions or check out our FAQ
- All inquiries are sent to us via email. Once we have confirmed your desired accommodation and payment is received via online transaction, bank transfer or manual payment [in the case of UnionPay or Amex customers] we will proceed to confirm your booking. Your accommodation booking is secured once we have verified the payment of your deposit.
- Shortly after payment has been processed you will receive a booking confirmation confirming that your accommodation has been secured.
- Every accommodation have a set maximum occupancy number. The price of the accommodation is determined by both the number and ages of the guests and as noted on the booking confirmation page. Changes to the number of and/or the ages of guests may change the sell price.
- If the number of guests of any age exceed the number noted on your booking confirmation, Vacation Niseko retains the right to deny access to the apartment/property for any or all of your party without refund. Alternate accommodation will need to be secured or extra charges applied, to be decided by Vacation Niseko upon consideration of the property and its capacity. Guests of any ages count toward the maximum occupancy limit. Please contact your Vacation Niseko booking representative if you have any concerns.
- The booking is valid for the selected accommodation only. Balance transfers, change of rooms, change of properties, etc. can't be guaranteed and is at the sole discretion of Vacation Niseko.
- Taxes & surcharges are included in the prices quoted and can be subject to change without notice.
- Customers are responsible for any bank transfer fees incurred.
Accommodation Payment Policy Amendment for Winter 20/21
A 100% payment is required within 3 days of confirmation to secure a package reservation. This payment will be refundable up until a certain point prior to arrival: see the cancellation policy amendment below for details.
- Unless otherwise stated, bookings are confirmed upon receipt of a non-refundable 20% deposit payable at the time of booking by credit card or bank transfer. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to your arrival date and is non-refundable after payment has been made.
Accommodation Final Payment
- Final payment is due no later than 60 days prior to arrival. We can either deduct the final payment from the credit card on file or you can contact us to give us an alternative credit card to proceed with the final payment. The final payment is non-refundable.
- If your accommodation booking is made less than 60 days prior to your arrival, immediate full payment is required. This payment is non-refundable.
Winter Package Cancellation Policy Amendment for Winter 20/21
Bookings that fall within Peak Period (December 20, 2020 - January 1st, 2021):
- Amendments and cancellations will be penalty free (refundable) up until 22 days prior to arrival.
- Amendments and cancellations made 21 days or less prior to arrival will receive a 100% penalty (non refundable).
All other Winter bookings:
- Amendments and cancellations will be penalty free (refundable) up until 11 days prior to arrival.
- Amendments and cancellations made 10-4 days prior to arrival will receive a 50% penalty (half refundable).
- Amendments and cancellations made 3 days or less prior to arrival will receive a 100% penalty (non refundable).
- Specific guest services may have a longer refundable period - these are at the discretion of the individual service providers and are not guaranteed. If a guest service portion of a package is refundable with late notice, your Vacation Niseko booking agent will inform you at the time of refund.
- This policy only applies to accommodations managed by Vacation Niseko. Click here to see the cancellation policies in place for non managed properties. Click here to see which category your chosen property falls into.
- If canceling more than 60 days prior to arrival the 20% deposit payment will be forfeited in addition to any transaction and amendment fees, unless otherwise stated.
If canceling within 60 days of arrival a cancellation penalty of 100% of the total invoice will be incurred in addition to any transaction and amendment fees.
- In the case the cancellation or modification to any accommodation booking is due to health reasons, flight delays, or any other reasons the deposits and final payments are non-refundable.
- If any aspect of your flight details change for any reason the onus of any cancellation is that of the customer. Travel insurance is recommended and we advise all guest to arrange travel insurance before their trip to Niseko. Please make sure the insurance covers snowsports as this is not always included in all policies.
- An amendment fee may be charged if changes are made to bookings inside of 10 days prior to arrival. Eg: bedding configuration amendments, etc. Changes inside of 10 days can lead to booking disappointment and a bad customer experience.
- Modifications to a confirmed booking that incurs a lower price (e.g. change of Check-in or Check-out date, change of room, etc) will see the difference in deposit or final payment value forfeited. Any modification request can't be guaranteed.
- If a package includes a non-managed property booking [please clarify what category your chosen accommodation fits into with our team] or guest service booking that is provided by an external company, the cancellation policy of that property and/or company will apply and must be passed on to the guest through Vacation Niseko.
- If a guest cannot proceed with an arranged package due to being directly or indirectly affected by a force majeure event after the deposit or remaining amount is paid, cancellation will be subject to the regular cancellation policy listed above.*
- If Vacation Niseko cannot proceed with an arranged package due to being directly or indirectly affected by a force majeure event, the company reserves the right to cancel the package. In the case of a force majeure-related cancellation that is incited by Vacation Niseko, the package value [minus any prepaid administrative costs] will be refunded to the guest.*
- *Vacation Niseko is not responsible for any external expenses [such as cancellation fees pertaining to flights, other hotels etc] that may arise from a force majeure-related cancellation.
- A force majeure event is defined as a force that is beyond control, including [but not limited to] strikes, work stoppages, accidents, global health emergencies or pandemics, acts of war or terrorism, civil or military disturbances, nuclear or natural catastrophes or acts of God, and interruptions, loss or malfunctions of utilities, communications or computer (software and hardware) services
Guest Services Payment and Cancellation Policy Amendment for Winter 20/21
Guest services (such as lift passes, rentals, lessons, transfers, outdoor activities, meals etc) that are combined with accommodation to make a package will be payable and cancellable under the 'Accommodation Payment' and 'Winter Package Cancellation' Policy Amendments listed above.
Specific guest services may have a longer refundable period - these are at the discretion of the individual service providers and are not guaranteed. If a guest service portion of a package is refundable with late notice, your Vacation Niseko booking agent will inform you at the time of refund.
- Any Guest Services added to your booking 60 days prior to your arrival date require a deposit of 20%. The final payment of the Guest Services is required 60 days prior to your arrival.
- Any Guest Services added to your booking less than 60 days prior to your arrival date require immediate full payment.
- Cancellations and amendments of Guest Services bookings made on your behalf may incur charges. Please make sure you check each products' terms and conditions and get in touch with our team should you have any questions. Please note that if a guest's actions [such as last minute cancellation] trigger the cancellation policy of an external supplier, Vacation Niseko is obligated to pass on the charge to the guests.
- Amendments of our services made less than 10 days prior to your arrival may be treated as a non-refundable cancellation.
- Deposits or final payments relating to Guest Services that could not be used due to health reasons, flight delays, or other reasons are not refundable.
- If any aspect of your flight details change for any reason, it is the responsibility of the customer. Travel insurance is recommended.
- Bedding arrangements need to be confirmed 10 days prior to arrival or may be subject to an amendment fee of 3,000JPY.
- We can arrange additional cleaning services and bedding configuration changes at additional charges. These additional services are subject to availability of the cleaning staff.
- Any damages that occur during your stay will be charged upon check out or up to 7 days after check out.
- All Vacation Niseko properties and rooms that are directly managed by Vacation Niseko are non smoking.
- Pets are prohibited in all Vacation Niseko properties.
- Spikes and shoes are prohibited in all Vacation Niseko properties.
- In the event that any of the above policies are broken Vacation Niseko reserves the right to ask you and your group to leave the accommodation. In this situation a refund will not be issued and any additional cleaning or repairs will be charged in full. These charges will also be levied by any further costs incurred moving later guests affected by the damages to an alternative accommodation.
- We expect all our guests to be courteous, respect Japanese customs, and be mindful of their neighbours.
We wish you a memorable trip to Niseko with Vacation Niseko!
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.