If you're considering booking with us, or just want more information, we're happy to answer all your questions and get you set up.
Who we are
Rebranded under the name ''Vacation Niseko'' in summer 2015, we are one of the premier accommodation providers in Niseko. Our company is experienced in managing all types of properties from single houses to large 40+ unit apartment buildings.
We are in the hospitality business because we love the contact with our guests.
We believe that hard work and perfectionism can be rewarding.
We believe as well that outside of work you should be able to enjoy everything that Niseko has to offer, which means that:
- We boast a work-life balance culture
- Our multilingual staff comes from different parts of the world but we have one thing in common: we love Niseko and we enjoy sharing the area's secrets with our guests
employees' benefits with vacation niseko?
Niseko is one of the snowiest places on earth which receives an annual snowfall of 14 - 18 meters. Working in Niseko means you can enjoy a season of bottomless powder and tree runs! Vacation Niseko is the leading accommodation provider in Niseko area and our company is part of Nihon Harmony Resorts Group (NHR), which owns and operates the Hanazono ski area in Niseko. Therefore as a staff you will have access to discounts and specials related to this part of the mountain. Below is a sample of the benefits you will enjoy while working with Vacation Niseko:
- Competitive salary
- Individual Grand Hirafu lift pass, possibility to upgrade to a Niseko United All-Mountain-Pass for around 50,000 JPY
- Enjoy subsidized staff accommodation in Hirafu Village (5 minutes short walk to the ski lifts) as a seasonal employee
- Access to discounts on all HANAZONO activities: ski school, snowmobile tours, backcountry tours, ski rentals and ski demos
Vacation Niseko is going through a big phase of growth and is currently looking for new members to join our growing team. So if you are a dynamic, result-driven individual interested in participating in the next phase of Niseko growth and you are looking to make Niseko your home in the future, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The current positions available at Vacation Niseko:
- Front Desk and Concierge Manager: The Front Desk and Concierge Manager is charged with creating the best possible front of house team and the best customer experience in Niseko throughout our managed properties and our other customer touch points.
- Building Maintenance Supervisor : We are looking for a skilled maintenance worker to perform routine tasks such as repairs and maintenance of resort hotel and holiday accommodations. You will be responsible for undertaking simple repairs, or applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems to ensure facilities are tidy and functional. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience and solid technical knowledge. You must possess manual dexterity, physical stamina and be reliable together with a keen eye for details.
- HR and Finance Manager: This is a management position which requires a wide range of knowledge and experience in finance, human resources, and general affairs in the hotel industry. You will be involved in the establishment of a new company that operates a hotel business with more than 100 rooms together with a staff accommodation facility of 260 rooms. You will manage a small team to achieve the objectives of the department.
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.