Who we are
Re^branded under the name ''Vacation Niseko'' in summer 2015, we are one of the premier accommodation providers in Niseko. Our company is experienced in managing all types of properties from single houses to large 40+ unit apartment buildings.
We are in the hospitality business because we love the contact with our guests.
We believe that hard work and perfectionism can be rewarding.
We believe as well that outside of work you should be able to enjoy everything that Niseko has to offer, which means that:
- We boast a work-life balance culture
- We will ask you to work an average of 5 days a week, 8 hours a day (not working the average would be the exception, but we would ask for flexibility during peak times and when last-minute issues arise)
- Our multilingual staff comes from different parts of the world but we have one thing in common: we love Niseko and we enjoy sharing the area's secrets with our guests
employees' benefits with vacation niseko?
Niseko is one of the snowiest places on earth which receives an annual snowfall of 14 - 18 meters. Working in Niseko means you can enjoy a season of bottomless powder and tree runs! Vacation Niseko is the leading accommodation provider in Niseko area and our company is part of Nihon Harmony Resorts Group (NHR), which owns and operates the Hanazono ski area in Niseko. Therefore as a staff you will have access to discounts and specials related to this part of the mountain. Below is just some sample benefits you will enjoy while working with Vacation Niseko throughout the winter:
- Competitive salary
- Individual Grand Hirafu lift pass, possibility to upgrade to a Niseko United All-Mountain-Pass for 50,000 JPY
- Enjoy subsidized staff accommodation in Hirafu Village (5 minutes short walk to the ski lifts)
- Access to discounts on all HANAZONO activities: ski school, snowmobile tours, backcountry tours, ski rentals and ski demos
Vacation Niseko is recruiting staff to work during winter season 2016-2017. For more information about our recruitment policy, the kind of jobs that we offer, and how to apply, please have a look at the following website:
We look forward to working with you next season!