HR Assistant Manager
NISEKO MANAGEMENT SERVICE
Position: HR Assistant Manager
Contract Period: Full Time
We are looking for someone who have knowledge of HR & labour regulations in Japan, and take a lead of recruitment & hiring activities regardless of nationalities.
You will be responsible for dealing with foreign employees, and also handling daily HR tasks which are payroll calculation, employee relations and labour management etc.
Standard Working Hours
9:00～18:00 8 hours per day with 1 hour break
Duties & Responsibilities
- Recruitment and posting of job advertisements in cooperation with each division
- Look for new job agencies and new platforms for recruitment
- Handling applications and candidates, follow-up, setting up, coordinating and conducting interviews
- Counselling, solution proposals and career advice for employees and department managers
- Handling visa process
- Prepare and process company internal hiring applications
- Assistance with town office resident registration, bank account opening, moving-out notification and bank account closure for foreign staff
- Preparation of employment contract and onboarding process
- Management of employee information, documents, IDs, etc.
- Reviewing time sheet and payroll calculations
- To ensure working environment is safe and create happy working environment.
- Communicate smoothly with other division and all the level of staff
- Role need to be flexible and have to adapt as necessary to the changing market conditions and operational constraints.
- Experiences of recruitment of full-time staff and seasonal staff.
- Knowledge of Japanese social insurance system and labour law.
- Must be English and Japanese bilingual (Reading and writing skills are required)
- Basic PC skills.
- A self-starter that can work independently and achieve targets.
- Be an excellent, flexible, inspirational and involved team player.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate well across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work well under pressure and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to set priorities and work to deadlines with close attention to detail.
- Always be punctual and considerate of fellow work colleagues.
- Visa status permitting full-time work in Japan. Sponsorship available for the right applicant.
- Commuting allowance to and from your home to work if further than 2km from work, capped at 45,000 yen per month.
- Individual Seasonal HANAZONO Grand Hirafu lift pass
- Discounts on a variety of products owned within the group: ski rentals, ski school, golf, etc.
- Paid statutory holidays after 6months of service according to the law.
- Full set of social insurance enrolment according to the law.
- Annual performance evaluation for incentive bonus and/or potential career advancement
- Retirement plan (After 10 years of service)
- Relocation allowance (Reimburse the actual expense up to 200,000JPY from outside of Hokkaido, up to 100,000JPY within Hokkaido)
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to send an e-mail with your resume and a cover letter at email@example.com.
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.