NISEKO MANAGEMENT SERVICE
Position: Reservations Officer
Contract Period: Full Time
Vacation Niseko facilities are home to many domestic and international guests who come to Hokkaido for a resort stay, staying for a month or more during the summer season, or to enjoy the powder snow in the winter.
The sales team is responsible for ensuring our guests have a wonderful and memorable experience from pre-sales up until resort departure.
Standard Working Hours
Standard working hours: 8 hours from 9:00 to 18:00 (60 minutes break) or between 8:00-20:00, shift schedule may apply during peak summer and winter season to cover the weekends and public holiday.
Sales Marketing Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handling and processing incoming enquires, reservations, amendments, and cancellations from Direct, Partnered Travel Agent and Online Travel Agents
- Coordinating guest service bookings prior to arrival, and whilst guests are in resort
- Maintains a high level of product knowledge about the latest product and resort information
- Handles accomplishment of daily duties, endorsements, pending tasks, and follow-ups concerning reservations and other tasks as operationally needed
- Maintain a good and professional relationship among partnered travel agents, OTAs and suppliers
- Upload and create product information, rate plans and rates on Direct and OTA reservation systems
- Payment processing for bookings and services
- Supporting the sales and marketing team
- Native level Japanese and business level English language skill
- Previous experience in travel / tourism industry preferred
- Previous experience in a Reservations or Sales Position preferred
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid working visa (work sponsored visa can be discussed on application)
- Commuting allowance to and from your home to work if further than 2km from work, capped at 45,000 yen per month.
- Individual Seasonal HANAZONO Grand Hirafu lift pass
- Discounts on a variety of products owned within the group: ski rentals, ski school, golf, etc.
- Paid statutory holidays after 6months of service according to the law.
- Full set of social insurance enrolment according to the law.
- Annual performance evaluation for incentive bonus and/or potential career advancement
- Retirement plan (After 10 years of service)
- Relocation allowance (Reimburse the actual expense up to 200,000JPY from outside of Hokkaido, up to 100,000JPY within Hokkaido)
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to send an e-mail with your resume and a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.