If you're considering booking with us, or just want more information, we're happy to answer all your questions and get you set up.
Fun cycling events in Niseko and Rankoshi
Cycling events for all abilities and ages! Enjoy the picturesque scenery of Niseko and Rankoshi via bike on July 7th and 8th!
【Niseko Yotei Circuit Fun Ride】
The Niseko Mt. Yotei Circuit Fun Ride is not a race, it has been devised to allow riders to ride at their own pace and discover the pleasures of cycling in Niseko and provides a great chance for like minded people to cycle together. Despite being a lengthy ride, the course is suitable for both beginner and advanced riders.
[Date] Saturday 7th July 2018
[Course] Mt Yotei 81km Circuit Course *Course - AID station locations are subject to change.
- Adult・・・・・・・・・・・・・ 7,000 JPY
- Junior and senior high school students・・・5,000 JPY
Entry fee includes the following
- Commemorative T-Shirt
- Free download of Action photos taken of riders during the event.
- Extra benefits for entrants that download the Ikeuchi Group Mobile App.
- Gift certificate (JPY 1,000) Only available at Niseko affiliated stores. *Gift certificate is Junior and senior high school students are not eligible.
06:00 Reception, Participant set, Distribution of bibs
07:00 Departure ceremony
10:00 First runner will reach the goal (estimation)
13:00 Last runner will reach the goal (estimation)
For more information please see https://nisekofunride.com/en/
【Niseko Onsen Hill Climb in Rankoshi】
Staged as a special event following the “Niseko Yotei Circuit Fun Ride”, on Sunday, July 8th, “Niseko Onsen Hill Climb in Rankoshi” ride will take participants on a tour to some of the best onsens found in the Rankoshi/Niseko area.
Participants will start from “Hotel Kanronomori” located in “Konbu Onsen”. All participants in this unique ride will be given a voucher that allows access to 4 of the onsens located in “Konbu Onsen” area: Mokunosho, Hotel Kanronomori, Grand Hotel, Yugokorotei. To cap off a great day of cycling, a special dinner will be held at “Hotel Kanronomori”.
Enjoy the beautiful scenery and experience what Rankoshi has to offer as part of the Niseko region during this event.
[Date] Sunday 8th July 2018
[Gathering Time] 12:30
[Start Time] 13:00
[Fee] 12,000 JPY
《Privileges of the event》
- Out-door cooking performance & tasting.
- The rounds of hot springs by using a special Onsen pass which is issued only for this event.
- present of Rankoshi Rice.
Open for entries until Jun 24th. Sign up HERE!