Worry-free cancellation on Vacation Niseko accommodation!*Expires Apr 29, 2022
We understand these are uncertain times for planning travel.
With worry-free cancellation you can get a full refund as late as 11 days prior to check in for non-peak dates!* Secure your reservation now with no stress!
These terms are available on Vacation Niseko managed properties only. See below for applicable properties.
Prestige Collection & Apartments
Houses and Townhouses
The cancel policy is based on the date of check-in.
Bookings that fall in Off-Peak Period (December 1st - 19th, 2021 & January 3rd - May 8th, 2022):
- Amendments and cancellations will be penalty-free (refundable) up until 11 days prior to arrival.
- Amendments and cancellations made 10-4 days or less prior to arrival will receive a 50% penalty (partially refundable).
- Amendments and cancellations made 3 days or less prior to arrival will receive a 100% penalty (non-refundable)
Bookings that fall in Peak Period (December 20, 2021 - January 2nd, 2022):
- Amendments and cancellations will be penalty-free (refundable) up until 22 days prior to arrival.
- Amendments and cancellations made 21 days or less prior to arrival will receive a 100% penalty (non-refundable).
- Terms & Conditions and applicable dates/properties are subject to change at Vacation Niseko's discretion without notice.
- Stays are subject to minimum night requirements.
Please contact one of our friendly reservations team to book or if you have any questions.
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.