Chitose Shikotsu Ice Festival 2021
At Lake Shikotsu, a village of ice sculptures and structures will adorn the shore. Come and enjoy the beauty of the ice as it shines bright blue in the daytime and rainbow in the lights during the evening (16:30 - 20:00). Shikotsu is also surrounded by many onsens, so take the time to visit one after the festival to relax and take in the beautiful Hokkaido winter.
Please note the 2021 event will be smaller than previous years in an effort to protect visitors from COVID-19:
- Shortened opening hours.
- The temperature will be measured at the time of admission.
- Admission may be restricted depending on the degree of congestion.
- There are no food and drink booths (stands open) or rest areas in the venue.
- There are no children's attractions such as slides.
- The event stage will not be held.
- Fireworks at night will be canceled.
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.