Walk, slide, slip, swim and dive through canyons and deep pools - the trip culminates in a 6 metre leap into a gorgeous pool at Lions Falls. But no worries - you’ll be outfitted with all the relevant safety gear, including a wet suit, life vest, helmet, and your own qualified and experienced guide.
Date Of Operation 15th July-3rd September,2017
＊Up to 2 peoples
WHAT TO EXPECT
HANAZONO308 Access to HANAZONO308
|AM START||PM START|
Please check in at the main activities desk at HANAZONO 308 before 8:30am
Please check in at the main activities desk at HANAZONO 308 before 1:00pm
WHAT TO WEAR
We recommend you wear swimwear or underwear that can get wet.
- Glasses - If you wear glasses, we can provide you with a string so you don’t lose them on the river.
- Contact lenses - Please either change to glasses or only wear disposable contact lenses. You may also wear goggles over you contact lenses.
- Watches/Jewelry - Please remove all watches, jewelry before you arrive.
- Shoes - You will be fitted out with river booties for your trip, there is no need for socks.
WHAT TO BRING
- A full change of clothes & a towel - You will get wet!
- Cameras & electronic devices - Please do not bring any cameras, electronic devices with you on the river. We have professional photographers that will take action shots of you tour. Photo CD’s are available for purchase for ¥2,000.
- Other Valuables - When bringing any valuables please remember to store them in the lockers provided
GETTING FITTED OUT
Once you are ready, our guides will instruct you how to get fitted out. The below is the standard for our Canyoning trips.
Guests under the influence of alcohol may not participate on river tours.