Climb, slide, slip, swim and dive through canyons and deep pools in the Hokkaido wilderness. Finish the journey with a 6 metre leap into a clear water pool at Lions Falls. But don't worry - you’ll be outfitted with all the relevant safety gear, including a wet suit, life vest, helmet, and your own qualified and experienced guide.
Dates Of Operation: July 10th - September 5th, 2021
What to Expect
|AM START||PM START|
Please check in at the main activities desk at HANAZONO Resort Center by 8:50amTour will start at 9am and last for ~3.5 hours
Please check in at the main activities desk at HANAZONO Resort Center by 1:20pmTour will start at 1:30pm and last for ~3.5 hours
What to Wear
We recommend you wear clothing that can get wet.
- Glasses - If you wear glasses, we can provide you with a string so you don’t lose them on the river.
- Contact lenses - Please either change to glasses or only wear disposable contact lenses. You may also wear goggles over your contact lenses.
- Watches/Jewelry - Please remove all watches and jewelry before you arrive.
- Shoes - You will be fitted out with river booties for your trip, there is no need for socks.
What to Bring
- A full change of clothes & a towel - You will get wet!
- Cameras & electronic devices - Please do not bring any cameras, electronic devices with you on the river. We have professional photographers that will take action shots of you tour. Photo CD’s are available for purchase for ¥2,000.
- Other Valuables - When bringing any valuables please remember to store them in the lockers provided
Getting Fitted Out
Once you are ready, our guides will instruct you how to get fitted out. The below is the standard for our Canyoning trips.
NOTE: Guests under the influence of alcohol may not participate on river tours.
Looking to find out more information on this or would like help booking? We provide booking services to all guests staying with Vacation Niseko.Contact us Today
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.