If you're considering booking with us, or just want more information, we're happy to answer all your questions and get you set up.
Although most people equate kayaks with rivers, the original kayak was actually a sea-faring vessel. In addition to cruising faster than the river variety, sea kayaks have covered decks, which ensures you stay dry and warm while exploring the Sea of Japan’s coastline. Learn the basics under the expert supervision of your guide, and enjoy gliding along the water’s surface as you take in the splendour of this nationally-protected area.
Sea Kayaking will not be available with Hanazono for the 2019 Summer
What to Expect
|AM START||PM START|
Please check in at the main activities desk at HANAZONO 308 before 8:30am
Please check in at the main activities desk at HANAZONO 308 before 1:00pm
What to Wear
We recommend you wear swimwear or underwear that can get wet.
- Glasses - If you wear glasses, we can provide you with a string so you don’t lose them on the river.
- Contact lenses - Please either change to glasses or only wear disposable contact lenses. You may also wear goggles over you contact lenses.
- Watches/Jewelry - Please remove all watches, jewelry before you arrive.
- Shoes - You will be fitted out with river booties for your trip, there is no need for socks.
What to Bring
- A full change of clothes & a towel - You will get wet!
- Cameras & electronic devices - Please do not bring any cameras, electronic devices with you on the river. We have professional photographers that will take action shots of you tour. Photo CD’s are available for purchase for ¥2,000.
- Other Valuables - When bringing any valuables please remember to store them in the lockers provided
Getting Fitted Out
Once you are ready, our guides will instruct you how to get fitted out. The below is the standard for our Sea Kayaking trips.
Guests under the influence of alcohol may not participate on river tours.
Looking for more niseko summer fun?
Niseko is an outdoor playgroud during summer. If you like sea kayaking, then you will likely be interested in one of these other exciting activities.
Looking to find out more information on this or would like help booking? We provide booking services to all guests staying with Vacation Niseko.Contact us Today
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.