Although most people equate kayaks with rivers, the original kayak was actually a sea-faring vessel. In addition to cruising faster than the river variety, sea kayaks have covered decks, which ensures you stay dry and warm while exploring the Sea of Japan’s coastline. Learn the basics under the expert supervision of your guide, and enjoy gliding along the water’s surface as you take in the splendour of this nationally-protected area.
Dates of Operation: Scheduled to begin in early July 2023
|Adult (13 years +)||￥13,200|
|Child (6 - 12 years)||￥11,000|
|Child (3-5 years)||￥4,400|
What to Expect
|9:00 AM START|
Please check in at TOYRU in Hirafu Village before 8:15amTour start time is 9:00am and the tour will go for approx. 7 hours (actual kayaking tour is approx. 5 hours)
What to Wear
We recommend you wear swimwear or underwear that can get wet.
- Glasses - If you wear glasses, we can provide you with a string so you don’t lose them in the water
- Contact lenses - Please either change to glasses or only wear disposable contact lenses. You may also wear goggles over your contact lenses.
- Watches/Jewellery - Please remove all watches, jewellery before you arrive.
- Shoes - You will be fitted out with river booties for your trip, there is no need for socks.
What to Bring
- A full change of clothes & a towel - You will get wet!
- Cameras & electronic devices - Please do not bring any cameras or electronic devices with you on the river.
- Other Valuables - When bringing any valuables please remember to store them in the lockers provided.
Getting Fitted Out
Once you are ready, our guides will instruct you how to get fitted out. The below is the standard for our Sea Kayaking trips.
NOTE: Guests under the influence of alcohol may not participate on river tours.
Looking to find out more information on this or would like help booking? We provide booking services to all guests staying with Vacation Niseko.Contact us Today
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.