Front Desk Staff
Front Desk Staff
The Front Desk is responsible for ensuring our guests have a wonderful and memorable experience during their stay.
Vacation Niseko facilities are home to many guests from overseas who come to Hokkaido for a resort stay, staying for a month or more during the summer season, or to enjoy the powder snow in the winter. The front desk team is responsible for checking in guests, handling their questions and requests during their stay, and helping them have a great experience in Niseko.
Standard working hours
- Contract Term: Full time
- 8 hours from 9:00 to 18:00 (60 minutes break)
- 8 hours from 7:00 to 24:00 (60-minute break)
- There is a slight variation during the busy season. There is basically no overtime work except during busy periods.
- Compensation: 240,000JPY～300,000JPY
- Front Desk Manager
Responsibilities and duties
- Organizing and performing guest check-ins/check-outs
- Handle guest phone calls /emails
- Handle questions and requests with guests and owners coolly and calmly
- Drive guests to pick-up/drop-off locations in snowy conditions
- Organize and Handle Winter seasonal staff training
Qualifications / Requirements
- Friendly and helpful attitude towards both guests and co-workers
- Valid Japanese driver's license
- Native or Business level English + daily conversational level Japanese
- Commuting allowance to and from your home to work if further than 2km from work, capped at 45,000 yen per month.
- Individual Seasonal HANAZONO Grand Hirafu lift pass
- Discounts on a variety of products owned within the group: ski rentals, ski school, golf, etc.
- Paid statutory holidays after 6months of service according to the law.
- Full set of social insurance enrolment according to the law.
- Annual performance evaluation for incentive bonus and/or potential career advancement
- Retirement plan (After 10 years of service)
- Relocation allowance (Reimburse the actual expense up to 200,000JPY from outside of Hokkaido, up to 100,000JPY within Hokkaido)
Who we are?
Vacation Niseko (Niseko Management Services) manages a wide variety of properties in the Niseko resort area. From large condominiums near the Hirafu Gondola to boutique chalets on the Hirafu escarpment.
With many years of experience and a tight connection to an array of vendors and service providers, we offer one of the best Niseko experiences on the market.
We are currently recruiting for full time Front Desk staff.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to
Thank you for your interest in joining us!
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.