Winter Seasonal Opportunities
Vacation Niseko is looking for friendly Front-Desk staff!
Is spending a season working in the powder capital of the world on your bucket list? Are you friendly? Then ask about joining our team in the world famous Niseko resort and enjoy a once in a lifetime experience in Japan!
Where is Niseko? What’s so special about it?
Located on the big island of Hokkaido, in Japan's far north, Niseko is a Mecca for powder snow enthusiasts.
Our motto is Stay, Play, Relax, Enjoy. We aim for guests to have the best stress free holiday in Japan possible.
Niseko is special for the snow of course, but, the local culture is a brand new experience for even the most seasoned snow sports traveler.
One the key selling points for staff of Vacation Niseko is to be that friendly smiling face when a guest has had a little culture shock or even when the guest has had the best day ever.
Friendliness drives our customer experience and we value it highly.
If you think you have what it takes to work hard and play hard with a smile on your face. Then read on, we would like to meet you.
Front-desk Position Details
- Contract Term: Seasonal
- Working hours: 8 hours of work between 07:00 and 22:00, 32 to 40 hours per week (4 to 5 days per week)
- Contract period: 1st Dec 2022 to 28th Feb (possibly extend to 31st Mar 2023)
- Compensation: JPY 1300 / hourly
- Front desk staff play a crucial role in delivering a memorable experience for our guests. As mentioned above you will need to cultivate a friendly and helpful attitude towards both guests and coworkers.
- You will be working with people from all over the world. Genuine respect and courtesy to how things are done in Japan is expected. You are not in your home country. Trust us you will love it!
- Strong communication skills are preferred. Some Japanese ability or enthusiasm is highly prized!
- Perform check-in and check-out
- Drive guests to pick-up/drop-off locations in snowy conditions
- Handle challenging situations with guests and owners cooly and calmly
- Report any incidents to supervisors and managers
- Process payment and refunds via credit card or cash
- Manage important daily tasks promptly
- Assist staying guests and property owners with activity & restaurants reservation
The perks of working with Vacation Niseko?
- Flight ticket / travel expense reimbursement upto JPY100,000 from overseas.
- Affordable subsidized staff accommodation (JPY 800/night) in a great location.
- Your own personal Hanazono/Grand Hirafu Season Pass. This is not shared with anyone else.
- Discounts on a variety of products/services provided by other group companies, such as ski rentals, ski lessons, powder tours, and snowmobiling.
Who we are?
Vacation Niseko (Niseko Management Services) manages a wide variety of properties in the Niseko resort area. From large condominiums near the Hirafu Gondola to boutique chalets on the Hirafu escarpment.
With many years of experience and a tight connection to an array of vendors and service providers, we offer one of the best Niseko experiences on the market.
We are currently recruiting for the Front Desk team for the 2022-2023 winter season. Applications are open. Click the link below if you are interested in joining our team!
Thank you for your interest in joining us!
Why Book Directly?
Vacation Niseko has over a decade of experience and an unrivalled expertise tailoring seamless winter packages to Niseko.
Our extensive range of vacation packages cater to all levels of skiers and snowboarders, offering a wide choice of accommodations to suit your budget, style and location.
Our partnerships allows us to offer you unrivalled access to a range of Niseko's best winter activities and services at the most competitive prices.
Present your Vacation Niseko Guest Card for various special offers and discounts across the resort and beyond.